Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday

Very quiet in art group this morning.  Well, not really, because Dorothy came.  But there were only six of us there.

I started a new colored pencil drawing.  I'm using a piece of mat board and don't like the surface for colored pencils.  I doubt if I finish it.

 
And this is why I don't do jigsaw puzzles anymore. 

***********************
 
I have been watching some deer in the front yard.  They are feeling pretty good.  Several of them were bucking and jumping around.  I guess they know spring is coming.
 
************************
 

 
 
When I first saw these photos, I thought they were disgusting.  Until I got to the last one.  Makes me laugh.
 



2 comments:

DADD said...

Something my cat does all the time, only he doesn't say SORRY.

Judi said...

I roared with laughter when Rollie read me your comment about art group! YUP. I can see it. I can HEAR it.