Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday

Another bright sunny day, although the little weatherbug on my desktop shows a cloud with snowflakes.

Just finished an intense Amazon shopping trip.  There are things we never seem to have in this house, like canned vegetables.  I ordered some green beans, carrots, and mixed vegetables.  Last week I got some tomato sauce, diced tomatoes,chile, and ripe olives.  Amazon has some interesting stuff, like seaweed and kelp.  Didn't order any of that.  I've never eaten seaweed, and wouldn't know what to do with it.

Also ordered some new pens (which seem to disappear around here), ink cartridges for printer, and some post-it notes.

I'm going back to Amazon later and find a good book on Photoshop CS6. 

************************
No new pictures again, so am posting a couple of oldies.

 

This is Tracy's Granddad, Bud LeClair. He was a rancher at Fort Washakie, on the Reservation.

 
Grandma and Granddad are buried in the old LeClair family cemetery, located on the old ranch along the Wind River not far from Riverton.
 
*******************
 
God, Facebook is stupid!  I don't know why I spend time reading the posts.  For example, this moring (I'll call them Dick and Jane) Jane posted this:  "ARGHHH!  I'm so *&% ing annoyed!"
 
So Dick posts "What's wrong?", to which Jane replys "I'm okay now, I just had a moment."
 
************************
  And that was it. So what's the point?
 



No comments: