Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday

The order from Amazon came about an hour ago.  Along with some canned goods, I got some new pens and refills, some post-it notes, and the new book.

 
The book has over 700 pages, and I think probably version CS 9 will be out before I get it finished.  I'm sure I won't read it all.  I doubt very much if I'll spend time reading how to create four color separations, or converting alpha channela, whatever that means. 

************************
 

 

I watched the movie "Nell" last night.  I think I saw it years ago, but I didn't remember any of it.  Good movie.
***********************

 
This was the first night Boomer spent in our house.  Tired pup and tired kid.  We got him from some kids at the Rendezvous rodeo.  I helped chaperone a dance that night at the old, old elemtery school playground, so they were up late.

*************************
 
I just  noticed I forgot to put whiskers on the drawing of Kat I posted yesterday.


1 comment:

Judi said...

Ahhhh. What a sweet photo of Barrie & Boomer. It doesn't look old, like most old photos.