Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday

I think I'll haul the fan out of the bottom of the closet today.  It's not a very big fan, but this is not a very big apartment, either.  It never got unbearably hot in here last summer. 

I was out of bread, and KC helped me make some today.  She picked out the recipe, (cottage cheese and chives, of all things and did the measuring. When the dough was done in the bread machine, she kneaded the loaf and put it in the pan.  It is now in the oven. 


 
*******************
 
 

 
I took a better picture of Kasey butterfly to make it easier to identify.  Judi told me it was a swallowtail, and I also found a good photo on the Internet.

 
Two Tail Swallowtail, state butterfly of Arizona
 
****************
 
They left the butterfly home this morning with a fresh lilac bloom.  Can't believe the thing is still alive!
 
Today the butterfly kit is due to arrive by UPS.  KC is really excited!
 



2 comments:

Judi said...

Kasey gets so many new & exciting experiences with you!
How do you get to order stuff & it arrives in 48 hours???
Everything I order takes 2 weeks.

Duene said...

Amazon Prime member!