Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday

My track pad on my laptop is being difficult.  If it was a wireless mouse, I would say the batteries were low.  When I have time, I will have to see if I can find how to help it - download something, reset something?  I do have a mouse I used to use with it, but don't have space on the tabletop for it.

****************
 
 
Barrie and Kasey put my hummingbird feeder up yesterday.  Looks like Kat is waiting for a hummingbird to show up.  It doesn't have any food in it.  I know it's too early for them, but Kasey wanted to hang it up.
 
****************
 
I just restarted my computer, using a USB mouse instead of the touchpad.  I also made some changes to the touchpad settings.  The touchpad seems to be working much better now, but I'll leave the mouse here for a while. 
 
 

I know so many people like this, myself included. 



2 comments:

Judi said...

I stole that poster. That's me!

Charmian said...

We have lotsa hummers up here. Feeders are almost empty.