Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday

I'm pretty sure the big swallowtail butterfly is dead, but the five little caterpillars we got are very active.  When they are all in the pupa stage, we will take them out of the little cup and put them in the butterfly house.  The little cup has fabric across the top, and when they are all hanging on that, we will take it out and hang it in the top of the butterfly house.

Judi found a butterfly book for KC at the Food Basket, and brought it by this morning. What a thoughtful friend!


 
This is such a good thought, but somehow, I can't seem to incorporate it into my life!

*****************
 
Just finished a leftover lunch.  Things from the refrigerator that don't even go together.  Threw more leftovers in the garbage, and really need to get the trash out of my kitchen now.  Yes, some things had a little white fuzzy stuff growing.
 
 
Kasey was here yesterday afternoon and decided she wanted to take her box outside.  She played with it over an hour.  Of course all the scotch tape came loose.  She decided she wanted some duct tape.
 
I think that symbol on the Amazon boxes means "this side up", but to me, it looks like a smiley face.


No comments: