Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday

Kasey and I put her butterfly in the butterfly house this morning.  It has been living in a little cooler mostly in the dark.  I can't believe the thing is still alive!  It woke up, got excited, and fluttered around quite a bit, and is now resting on a large lupine flower stalk KC put in there.

 
Kat noticed the motion, and was very curious.  We watched her closely, but she has lost interest and gone back to bed.  Still won't trust her in a room alone with the butterfly, however.

*****************
 
Kasey brought her own box of cold cereal this morning, because I don't have any.  We went down to the dining room for a cup of their good coffee.
 
********************
 
Freezing temperatures and rain.  And snow in some places.  This weather makes me lazy and sleepy. 
 


3 comments:

Judi said...

With the Swallowtail living this many days, I wonder if you could add "zookeeper" to your resume.

Duene said...

I tell Kasey she is a butterfly veterinarian.

Charmian said...

Kasey is a budding lapidopterist.