Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday

 
This columbine is growing on the north side of the building.  It is the only one, and growing in a thick patch of snow-on-the-mountain. 
 
 
When I went out to take a picture of the columbine, Missy and her owner came by on their walk.  Well, Missy walks, anyway - her owner doesn't.  I'm not a fan of French Poodles, but this little dog is very friendly. 
 
**********************
 
Kevin finished assembling my new bathroom shelves.  Now I can't seem to figure out how to get the towel rack out, which is where I want to put the shelves.  Would you believe there are at least a dozen YouTube videos on the Internet on how to remove a towel bar?  I just don't want to damage the wall too badly, so maybe I'll wait and have Kevin damage it. Then he can fix it!
 
 
They are doing a lot of work on the exterior of the new apartments, putting on siding and the rock face on the front.  Still haven't put the metal roof on this part, though. 
 
And I am still swaying, stay or go?  I hate the idea of moving, but it is tempting. 
 
 
No one would believe this if I told them, so I took a picture to prove it.  My cat really does like me a little bit.  My feet is where she chose to take a nap this morning!  That would be nice in the winter, but I don't think I can count on it being a regular occurrence.





2 comments:

Sally said...

Duene, are you sure that's really Kat??? :)

Judi said...

Love the Columbine. Now for a picture of Snow-on-the-Mountains? I don't know what they are.