Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday

 
Judi asked for a picture of "snow on the mountain".  It about 8 inches tall, and does great here.  It spreads, and sometimes even chokes out grass.  It makes a wonderful ground cover.  Some of the plants send up a nondescript flower stem.  I have a large patch of it at the house. 

*****************
 
 
Oh Dear!  Poor Mr. Joyful, the balloon man, is wasting away.  I don't think he's long for this world.
 
********************
 
I just put some banana muffins in the oven.  The batter was much thicker than I thought it should be, but what do I know?  I've never made very good muffins.
 
********************
 
Four of the five caterpillars are hanging from the top of the cup and turning into a chrysalis.  The last one is alive, but hasn't gone to the top yet.  Kasey will be so surprised when she sees them.


No comments: