Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday

 
Kasey and Barrie took me out for breakfast to Rock Rabbit this morning. Had a very yummy breakfast burrito.  I've never eaten in there before. 

It's been a very  long time since I used to buy Tracy "Buster Brown" socks and pants in the upstairs of that building (old Variety Store". 

********************
 
 
 Yay!  I had one hummingbird at the feeder late yesterday afternoon.  She kept coming back to it until it got dark, but I haven't seen her today. 
 
This morning Kat was watching something on the ground out the window.  When I stood up to look, I saw a little mouse-like creature duck out from under the bush and back under again.  I just got a glimpse, so I'm not sure what it was.  Could have been a vole, but I think they are smaller.  Kat would be in seventh heaven if we had mice get in the building!
 
**************
 
Kasey took her dead butterfly home with her.  Meanwhile, the caterpillars are growing, and are very active.   
 


No comments: