Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday

The one little humming bird who visited my feeder yesterday, I think was just passing through.  Probably on its way to Charm's house.  I used to take fabulous photos of hummers - sat outside in the shade with my big lens on the camera, and just waited for them to come.

 
 Besides feeders, I also planted flowers that attracted them.


This little guy used to come to the feeder on the front porch at the house, then fly up to a dead branch in the old pine tree.  I would photograph him out the bedroom window.

I don't see any flowers planted here that are attractive to humming birds. 

******************
 
I have disabled the touchpad on my computer and am using the mouse.  I think the touchpad has died, or is  in the process of it.
 
*****************
I wish I had taken my camera to art group with me today.  Vicky finished a beautiful painting and actually displayed it on the wall! We usually can't talk her into putting things up.  I would like to photograph it so you all can see it.
 
 
Yes, I do this.  And parts of poems, limericks and punch lines of jokes.
 
 



2 comments:

Judi said...

What amazing hummingbird photos. I had my camera and forgot to take a picture of Vicky's art.

Charmian said...

Fantastic pictures, Duene! And, yes, do take a picture of Vicky's painting.