Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday

Kasey and I went to Art Group this morning.  I fiddled around with a colored pencil drawing.  She not only played with a little Nintendo game Judi had brought, but produced a painting.

 
********************
 
After Art group, we went to the recycling center.  Kasey found four great kids' books in the big box for books to be recycled.  We came home and sat on the new bench outside and read a couple of them.
 
I think I have my UPS man to thank for the bench.  When he was here the other day, he had boxes for the housekeeping and maintenance department.  He said he was going to tell them he found me standing outside, and I said I sure wished I had something to sit on out there.  Ken and Kevin had told me they were going to bring it, but it wasn't written down, and I guess they forgot.  So the bench is now in place.
 
Ken drove by today while KC and I were sitting out there.  He stopped and gave me a big "thumbs up".
 
*******************
 
 
 
Vicky finished this painting last week, but I didn't have my camera.  I love everything about it.
 


This is Lenore's painting of the Tetons.  They look magnificent, and that little skier in the foreground gives them perspective. 
 
******************
 
We were wondering about Pam this morning, and Lenore took some pictures of us to send to her.  About 20 minutes later, Pam strolled in!   So good to see her!  She is hoping she will be able to spend more time in Pinedale next month and come paint with us.
 

2 comments:

Betty C said...

I like all three paintings! Nice work girls!

Charmian said...

What a happy posting! Lovely paintings by all.