Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday

I didn't watch either of the "father" themed movies I planned yesterday.  Instead, I found a new movie on Netflix called "Forever After".  It starts with the Grimm Brothers visiting an elderly lady who shows them what she says are the glass slippers of Cinderella, a drawing by DaVinci, and a gown.  Then she tells them the true story of Cinderella.  Cute movie, starring Drew Barrymore.

This morning, I found this saying on Facebook:

Never look back.  If Cinderella had stopped to get her shoe, she would never have become a princess.

*****************
 
Judi mentioned an old song called "Go you Chicken Fat Go", which we both used with our kids in school.  I found a YouTube recording of it. 
       Chicken Fat
 
Brings back old memories.  I used to dance (exercise) to this a lot in my teaching days.  And no, we didn't dance on the tabletops to this one.
 
*********************
 

 
Kasey decided she wanted a cup of coffee with me when she got here this morning.  Lots of milk and sugar, and she drank the whole cup!
 
 
Kasey was wearing her new shirt today.  Susie gave her this as a gift of appreciation for helping her mom put an IV in a dog to save its life.
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

How nice of Susie! Cute shirt.