Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14

What a quiet day!! It always seems too quiet when your company leaves, and kind of let down feeling.

Click on images for a larger version

This is Paul and Tracy's camper. They got it last summer. The top of it raises and lowers about 18 inches, or maybe 2 ft. That makes it nicer to travel with, and when up, gives them head room. It will sleep four. They didn't get one with a bathroom, but they get along fine without it. It has a little sink, a refrigerator, and a stove.


Captain Paul

************************************

Tracy doesn't have the time to e-mail me pictures very often, so she brought me a CD with LOTS of pictures. I enjoyed looking through them all this morning. I had looked at them quickly the night they came, but spent longer going through them all this morning. This is a photo of Tracy taken at the Crow's Nest Cafe in Belize.

*******************************************

The Internet was down for a while this morning. Then when I was able to get back on, I couldn't get my wireless Internet to work. A pop-up screen told me it was very important that I install a Windows update. So I did. After I got the wireless network to work, my e-mail program said it was critical that I update. So I did that. I'm tired of messing with the computer!!

It is sure starting to feel like fall. I am no longer leaving my windows open all night - it gets too cold!

The replacement remote came for my new TV yesterday. I got it programed this morning so I can turn the TV on and off with it and adjust the sound.

I have ordered a new DVD/VCR recorder/player. Seems kind of silly, because I have one upstairs. Can't think of a reason why I would need two!

*****************************************

No comments: