Sunday, August 3, 2008

I didn't take this picture. It was sent to me by a friend, and I have no idea who took it.
Have a Happy Day!
***************************************

Another photo from the past. This is Tracy and Natalie at Tracy's wedding.

****************************************

Another smoky day. There have been so many tremendous photos posted of the smoke from the New Fork Lake fire. From my upstairs window, it looks like beautiful puffy cloud formations, but when you look more carefully, you see that yellowish-gray smoke color lower down.

For some reason, I seem to have more hummingbirds today. There are at least three, maybe four, fighting at the feeder on the front porch. It looks empty, so I just mixed up some fresh sugar water.

I will get the cat traps from Julie tomorrow and start trapping cats again. Lynn T. sent me her journal entries from when she was trapping cats and taking them to the vet to be fixed. Her story makes my experience sound pretty tame. She was trapping cats in the winter and had to haul them out on a snow machine! It was entertaining to read.

***************************************


No comments: