Friday, August 15, 2008

More Signs

I remembered to take my camera with me today so I could take pictures of a couple of signs around town that I thought were rather comical.

Click on images for a larger version.
The ice is VERY thin at the park in August!

I don't remember when they first put up these wood street signs in Pinedale - I know it was a long time ago. The "Z" in "Rendezvous" was backwards, and still is.

***********************************************

Here are two more osprey photos I took with my 300mm lens at the lake last summer. I kind of wish I had taken it this year, as I missed some good pictures. But it's more relaxing to cruise around the lake without the pressure of getting good photos.



**********************************************

It is definitely fall. Maybe I am a wimp, but I turned my heat on this morning when I got up. My chokecherries are starting to turn a rosy color. It won't be long until half the robins in town are at my house, eating chokecherries, and leaving big purple splotches on all those white pickups!

*********************************************

No comments: