Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday August 6

Click on images for a larger version
This is Chloe (as a kitten). She is one of the two orignal cats I have had spayed. She looks very much like the photo Lynn posted of her little cat with no tail. Choe does not have a tail either, and has produced several kittens with no tails. She is almost tame, will come in the house and rub on my legs, but doesn't want to stay in the house.
*********************************************

Enjoyed meeting with the art group today at the Senior Center, but there weren't many of us there. Vicky's daughter is getting married this week, a big wedding at their house, so she is pretty busy with other things right now. Conley was attending a funeral in Jackson, and Barbara , Donna, and Joyce didn't come. Judi, Pam. Terry and I were the only ones there, but we had a new person come. Really nice lady, and I'm sorry I have already forgotten her name.

We also had several drop-in visitors from the Senior Center in Riverton. They had been to a group trip to the Bar-J Wranglers in Jackson, and stopped by to see our senior center. I think they were impressed.

I printed out two photos of the buck deer that was in my yard yesterday. I wanted to show them to Conley, who is a taxidermist. With all the points and other funny growths on the buck's antlers, I wonder if they are "freaks", and if the buck is healthy.

No comments: