Friday, August 29, 2008

Kasey Shows Off - August 29

Kasey enjoys having a captive audience!

Click on images for a larger version

Kasey and Gary came to visit today. Every time I see her, she is doing new things, and I have to admit she is a show off! She is so good natured, and likes to entertain us. Please don't tell my friends who brought me toys for her, but her favorite toy today was an old CD and a internet/phone jack with a short cord on it. She would put the cord through the hole in the CD and thought that was just great. We also played ball at the table. When she left today, she actually held her arms out to me to give me "luvins'".

*********************************

This is a picture of Tracy and Bogie in their boat at Lake Powell. Doesn't she look glamorous in that hat and dark glasses?

********************************

No comments: