Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Stuff and Little Stuff

Click on images for a larger view

Artist Trading Card 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

Greeting Card, 5" x 7"


Kasey's Crayon masterpiece, 14" x 17"


I finally tried one of the little artist cards yesterday. I liked it, so tried the same scene on a greeting card. While I was painting, Kasey drew in my big sketch book with crayons. She is into making long lines. She really wanted to paint, but I convinced her it was my turn. I have ordered a children's pan set for her and some new paper. I think I can set her up at the little table I have up here and put plastic on the floor and let her do it on her own.
***********************************

Reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear

*****************************************

Paul and Tracy went home yesterday. They had such beautiful weather while they were here, and had a great time.

Tracy and I pulled the hard drive out of the old computer, and I will probably install it as a second hard drive in the new one. Not sure how soon I will get that done. I feel like I need to do more reading about exactly how to do it. They took the old monitor home. I'm not sure why I ordered a new monitor. They one they took is a really nice one - flat panel 24".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are lovely. JAM

MOM/Gina said...

I want the top one...will you save it for me? If I cut a little card out of watercolor paper, and paint on it..will that work for a "trade"?

MOM/Gina said...

Or on a piece of bear bread?