Friday, September 11, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for a larger view



I took this photo of a calf moose out my upstairs bathroom window. I'm pretty sure he is a calf from this year, so his mother must have been around somewhere. Shorty had been my "wildlife alarm" ever since he moved into my back yard. Without his alerts, I would miss a lot of it.




I guess I have never paid much attention to a moose's eyelashes before. So long and thick!


******************************




I love this Calvin and Hobbes cartoon.

*************************************

My plans for the afternoon are to complete the color pencil dog drawing I have been working on for a while.

Some time soon I want to drive up Skyline, and also to Green River Lake. The colors are changing fast, and I don't want to miss it!


No comments: