Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday

September 3


Click on images for a larger view


What fun! Kasey has really made up with Paul now. He hoisted her up in the driver's seat, and she helped drive the boat fast! She was delighted.


Tracy went wading with Kasey. Kasey was in up to her armpits, and never seemed to mind the cold water. Tracy was shivering and whining!


Goofing around with Mom's hat
*********************************
I came home exhausted today. I know Barrie and Kasey would have stayed at the lake longer, but I just couldn't do any more. I was sunburned, my legs hurt, and I felt like a nap. I was whining. I might be in bed by 8:00 tonight!

The life jacket Judi brought for Kasey was perfect. Kasey was so much more comfortable in it. I thank you, Judi, Barrie thanks you, and Kasey thanks you!

We saw three osprey today, hanging around the old nest. I thought maybe they were all gone, but these three haven't left yet.

Tracy is such a voracious reader. I don't know how many books she brought with her, but she has finished two and sent them home with me, The Texas Connection and Pope Joan. Her library in Silverthorne has a paperback trade section.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Glad the life jacket worked. JAM