Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday

Gilligan on the Beach


Click on images for a larger view
Look! I think it's Gilligan on Gilligan's Island!




I think I could really get into pleine air painting. These are two very small ones I did yesterday at the lake. Nothing to brag about, but I enjoyed doing it. And I think I am getting a little better.


This is the little Guerrilla painter box I got that will mount on a tripod. It holds a 6" x 8" canvas panel. and a tiny palette. I have used it once, and I want to take it out in the front yard and paint outside.



Just a photo of the beach where Paul and Tracy are camped. The campground is officially closed after this weekend, and from now on, I should be able to go up and find an empty campsite and do more pleine air painting. This is the time of year I enjoy the lake the most - the people have pretty well all gone home.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps it's Ginger! JAM