Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dog gone bad

This is the colored pencil drawing of "Snickers" I have been working on, but something went terribly wrong with her mouth. I don't know if it can be fixed or not. Colored pencils are very unforgiving.




Just a couple of photos of my yard and the hillside, showing the fall colors. The leaves are coming down thick today, and it is distracting. On the other hand, maybe I'll just watch them and not do anything else!!

Tried to print some new cards today on the new paper. It isn't working! The other cards were two to a page, on a regular 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of paper. They were easy to run through the printer. These new ones should be easy - one card to a page, and the paper is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. But I can't get my printers set up right to work with Microsoft Publisher templates for cards. Guess I will have to design my own template.


No comments: