Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thursday

Click on image for larger view.

Natalie posted this picture for me of Paul and Tracy at Long Lake. Ward, Natalie and kids and Paul and Tracy hiked in. Paul was so mad at himself because he didn't take his fishing pole. Gene Andrews, both Sr. and Jr. were up there and catching fish.

************************

Gina asked about the Artist Trading Cards. As long as they are 2 1/2" by 3 1/3", I guess just about anything goes - watercolor, oil, acrylic, pencil, pen, etc. Make some, Gina! I have heard that trading these cards is a big deal in some places. They have trading groups organized all around the country.


I counted 20 robins on my lawn yesterday. They were working around the sprinklers, looking for worms, and are also into the chokecherry bushes. Barrie won't park her pickup in the driveway any more because of the robin poop. My truck is in the garage, and the carport is hers. As I don't go anywhere much, it works, because she has to move her truck out for me to get out of the garage.


This is a quote sent to me by a friend:


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.










No comments: