Saturday, September 19, 2009

more pen and ink


I have been putting some more work on this pen and ink - added a few million more dots and made the background a little darker.



An Experiment - two prints stitched together

Tracy has a vaulted ceiling in her living room, and high wall space where the living room opens up into the dining room. She has talked about putting a shelf up there, but I think she has given up on that. Now she thinks she would like a large, very long painting. I certainly can't paint anything like that, but am curious what could be done. I wonder if a drawing like this could be "stitched together" and if some company could reproduce it onto canvas or paper.

I have never looked into doing something like this, and have no idea what it would cost or the quality of the image.

******************************

I got three more packets of greeting cards done today. I have not given up on painting some watercolor cards that don't end up in the trash.

I'm almost finished with the book of Stephen King short stories. I have several new books waiting for me to get to them. And Tracy forgot to bring some books she had planned to bring to me, and said she was going to mail them. Wooo Hooo! I love having a bunch of new books waiting for me!

2 comments:

Hank said...

Wow, that's neat artwork!!

Hank

Anonymous said...

Hey Duane,

You might check with MPIX.com regarding the stitching and putting on canvas thing. They do amazing things and are very affordable.

Betty