Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gate Repair

Click on images for a larger view


Barrie decided the front gate needed some work on it. She took it down, sanded it, and hung it up a couple of inches higher. She has washed it, and plans on putting wood seal on it tomorrow. It is looking really nice.

******************************


This is the tent Barrie and Kasey will take with them to Casper next weekend for the sled dog symposium. I bought this tent several years ago, spent one night in it at Fremont Lake, and decided my days of sleeping on the ground in a tent were over. If I camp, it will have to be in something like a comfy little mini-van!

***************************************

I planned on working on a colored pencil drawing, but didn't. I took my plein air watercolor kit out in the yard today, and "kind of" tried to paint my quakie trees. i didn't gt much done in the way of painting, but it was such a beautiful day that I just enjoyed sitting outside.
I grabbed Kat and took her out with me. I was out for a couple of hours, and she never quit sounding like someone was standing on her tail, and never quit checking the front door to see if it was open. What a wuss she is!

5 comments:

UnKnown said...

For manual doorways, it is an issue that usually takes place when the steering wheel track is obstructed. Acquire rid of any debris that might be causing the blockage. garage door services Culver City

blogs said...

Following, check the springs of the door openers and make sure that it is hooked into the holes or notches on each side of the door. In case you face any difficulty while you are performing the garage door repair try adjusting the strain in the garage doors by eliminating the spring hook to the next hole or notch. garage doors glendale ca

Muhammad Hassan said...

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. commercial gate repair Malibu

Furkhundababy1 said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Garage repairs

Lifelink said...

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. locksmith Lynnwood