Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday

Click on images for a larger view
Another "Funny Picture of the Day from my Google homepage.

******************************

This is what remains of a pencil drawing I started quite a while ago. The mother was in the drawing, and I just wasn't happy with her. So I erased her as much as I could, and cropped the drawing so only the fawns were left. It's about 5 x 7, and I'm not sure it was worth saving.

***********************


This pup is still on Barrie's race team. I named her "Possum", but Barrie has long since renamed her Tulip. I'm not sure how old she is now - about 10, I think.

Barrie and Kasey left this morning with about 20 dogs to go to a sled dog symposium/campout on Casper Mountain for the weekend. A high school girl from Big Piney is going with her. This girl is very interested in sled dogs, and Barrie has given her a couple of dogs. I wonder how Kasey will do sleeping on the ground in a tent? I bet she will love it.

I have been printing out more greeting cards, and have them in plastic envelopes in sets of eight. I still don't know what I will do with them, but I bet a lot of relatives get them for Christmas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM UP FOR ADOPTION YA KNOW???? HINT HINT.. :)
love ya nanny
i misss Lynn so much.