Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday

Friday, Sept 4, 2009

Click on images for a larger view
Beach bums! There are two campsites off the main road down right on the lake. Tracy and Paul have been lucky enough to reserve one of them the last several years. There is a nice protected cove where they can beach the boat.

I love spending time at this camp site, as I can wander along the shore, sit on the beach, take pictures, and paint. The Forest Service is planning to do away with these two sites and turn them into day use for registered campers.

**************************
I wandered around this afternoon and took lots of pictures of flowers around the campsite.

I think these are flicker feathers. Very bright and colorful!


Berries on a grape holly

Harebell (I think)


Showy Daisy

3 comments:

LLL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We drove past the campsite yesterday but everyone must have been out in the boat. Yes, it's our favorite site too. I see you have a deleted comment. I have always wanted to know how to do that. JAM

Anonymous said...

The comment I deleted was something leaving links to buy adult movies. There was a little garbage can under the comment, I thought, although I don't see it now.