Sunday, September 20, 2009

laundry?

I decided I would do my laundry today. I had let it go a long time, and really had too much for one load. But I put it all in at once anyway. Too full! The soap didn't dissolve, and I had a mess. I ended up having to take it out wet, and wash it again, making two loads instead of one. It is all in the dryer now, and will probably take forever to dry.

That's the kind of thing a young college kid away from home for the first time would do.

******************************


I finally finished my second artists' trading card this morning.

*******************************

How about another humorous photo of the day? I liked this one.

****************************
It rained some time during the night. It's a beautiful day today, and I might drive up Skyline or somewhere.

No comments: