Sunday, August 29, 2010

Barrie got the tent set up yesterday at the lake. I put an old plastic tablecloth and a cooler on the table of the campsite. If everything blew away last night, it will all be in the trees.

The sky got very black and the wind came up while we were there. I haven't been up today. It's kind of cold and windy.

There were campers and trailers up there, but I think the campers were all inside their trailers, or had come to town. But we drove past one campsite with three pickups, two four wheelers, a boat, and some guys drinking beer. And guess what - the pickups had County 23 plates. Some locals celebrating that many of the tourists have gone home?





***********************
I heard some geese go over before I was out of bed this morning!

I signed a check for Barrie to go shopping at Ridley's today. I'm SO happy she does that.
*****************************
My brother says he doesn't understand Facebook. Here is the link to a funny Youtube video about Facebook in real life.








1 comment:

Roger said...

Did your tent make it through the big winds?