Friday, August 27, 2010

Now playing on XM Radio - Toby Keith "You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinking."



Kasey's dahlia's have gone crazy. It's going to be sad when they freeze.


Years ago I dug up some Butter and Eggs and planted in my back yard. Then I tried to get rid of them for years. We just let them go this year, and they look really pretty. Sometimes they get bugs so bad it almost ruins them, but this year they look good, and have spread across the hillside behind the house.



Barrie moved these rabbits out of the back yard when we discovered the dogs were starting to chew on them. She put them out by the back gate and today I brought them in the front yard. They look happy there with my Sedum.

2 comments:

Judi said...

You yard colors are so brilliant for this time of year & the cold nights. Feast for the eyes.

Roger said...

Kasey sure has a green thumb