Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fresh Paint


I got all the old crusty paint out of my palette and new fresh paint in it. I tried to put less paint in each well, as I waste so much when I have to clean it up.

No movie from my attempt to record a movie yesterday. I got the sound, but no picture recorded. So somewhere the video cable is not plugged in correctly.

My TV is a 32 inch set - built like an elephant and just as heavy. All the hookups are in the back, and I can't get to them. It fits into my cabinet with 1/4 to spare on each side, so I can't turn it. But I must have turned it at some time, because the Dish receiver and the DVD player are hooked up.

Enjoyed the movie Thirteen Days. I had kind of forgotten what a scary time that was.

I'm about halfway through Steinbeck's Travels with Charley. What a great book!

I love this thought:

"Those states with the shortest histories and the least earth shaking events have the most historical markers."

No comments: