Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday

Now playing on my iPod - Chris LeDoux "Five Dollar Fine for Whining"





The dogs were playing in the front yard, and Maddy charged through the delphinium by the front porch. I'm surprised only one stalk broke off. It would be comparable to being run over by a freight train. Kasey enjoyed playing with it.


Isn't this pitiful?
******************
I'm really enjoying our daily afternoon rain showers. Judi can see all around from her house and posted a photo of a beautiful double rainbow. I can't see much from the jungle I live in. I do have a good view out over the Mesa. I guess it's called the "Pinedale Anticline" now.

I left my watercolor pallet down by the carport. I filled all the wells with water and left it to soak. It's time to completely clean all the paint out and start with new. For some reason, a lot of my paints seem to get little granules in them when they dry out. That doesn't work very well.


1 comment:

Judi said...

What a wonderful picture of Kasey with the delphinium.