Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday


This is the watercolor painting I finished last week. I was able to rescue it with some stuff similar to liquid paper. My red paint had granules in it and left terrible streaks and blobs in the water.

That red paint is gone. I got the pallet all cleaned today and it is ready for fresh paint.


This pretty daylily is blooming in the lower corner of my yard. Water runs through there all summer, and it's in the shade, so I don't know why it does so well.

Art group was nice today. Lenore, Vicky, Judi, Conley, and Barbara were there. About the only thing I accomplished was looking through two new catalogs.

I stayed for lunch today. It was good, but too much food. Sue made ribs. They were yummy, but I felt like I needed a shower after I ate them. Messy!

2 comments:

Judi said...

I can hardly believe that is the same watercolor that had an awful red splotch in the water last week. You did a great recovery job!
We used to eat wild day lilies. Almost as good as wild asparagus.

MOM/Gina said...

Looks good to me...