Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday

Nothing new to take a picture of around here. So I'm posting an older one of a Columbine. Sure wish I could get these to grow at my house. Tracy has to pull hers out of her flower beds because they get too thick.


************
I asked Barrie to move her pickup this morning so I could go downtown. When I finally got home, I told her to never move her truck again to let me go downtown.

Twenty minute wait at the drive-up teller at the bank to cash a check. Jackie Crow had been there ten minutes before I got there, and she was still sitting there when I left.

The line at the post office was clear out the door.

The recycling center has not been cleaned up for days and days, it looked like. There's no place to put anything, so people are just leaving stuff on the floor, and boxes on the ground outside.

I didn't have to wait in line to fill my truck up with gas, but it cost me $70.

It's always a pleasure to shop at Specialty Meats (if you can park, that is.) I'm so glad they stock things like milk, eggs, cheese, and some vegetables. It always looks so nice in there.

Barrie has seen two big wrecks on Pine Steet the last two mornings.

So that was my time spent running errands, and I'm not doing it again!

Barrie was cleaning when I got home, and washing dining room windows. She is putting Kasey's high chair in the basement. Kasey loves to sit in the big chairs.

No comments: