Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday


If I actually accomplish recording a movie from my TV to a DVD, I will be dancing in the street. The manual is 85 pages long. It should be so simple to put a DVD in the drive, turn the TV on, and press "record" on the DVD player/recorder. HA!

I lived in Arizona during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and worked in the Political Science Department of the University of Arizona - so the situation was discussed constantly by that crowd. I actually don't even remember much about it now. The movie 13 Days is on, and I thought I would watch it. I think it's a petty accurate portrayal of that event.

So, because I like to torture myself, I decided to record it. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Judi said...

You are so good with computer type stuff that I'm sure you will master it. But I do wish you 'good luck' also.