Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday

Now playing on iPod - Tom T. Hall, "Fastest Rabbit Dog in Clark County".



Seeing if the two halves of the plastic egg fits together.


Yeah! A mouse in an egg!

Kasey got a bunch of plastic eggs at Easter. All the candy is gone, and she loves to take them apart and put little things in them.

**********************

Yesterday afternoon the wind came up really hard and blew a plant off a shelf on the wall onto my head. It was a silk plant, so it didn't really hurt. Some of the leaves broke off and I found it was covered with dust, so I gave it a bath in the sink.

We had a power outage for three hours. Lightning somewhere, I guess. All in all, yesterday was a bust.

*****************

For all my friends who like to bake: How to Bake Cookies on your Dashboard.

http://www.wikihow.com/Bake-Cookies-on-Your-Car-Dashboard

No comments: