Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursay

The cranky old lady on the hill - that's me.


Today I thought Jarvi had taken off. She didn't come out of her doghouse until I went in the back yard. This is the third day some people on the hill above us have been shooting off fireworks, and they terrify poor old Jarvi.

So I became a cantankerous old lady and called the cops. Three days of illegal fireworks is more than enough. The dispatcher called me back later and told me the deputy had found the people who were shooting them off in the townhouses on the top of the hill - and told them they had to stop. It's been quiet since.
****************

I put a gourmet meal in the crockpot today - hot dogs, tomatoe soup, and macaroni. That's my kind of meal, and my kind of cooking. It was yummy.

I'm working on a graphite and white pencil drawing on toned paper of a calf roper. I so far have hopes of it turning out the way I want.

************************
Dyslexics of the world, Untie!

Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

1 comment:

Roger said...

Hey, you cook just like me.
When the wife is gone, I get to cook my favorite meal. Some cut up hot dogs in a pan, start them boiling then and the pasta then add ketchup. A meal fit for a King