Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Judi!


Rendezvous Pointe is having a silent auction during the blood draw for the work of those of us who paint there every Wednesday. I've put off choosing what I want to put in it. I have three matted and framed paintings, but am not going to use them. I would have to put such a high price on them (to cover the matting and framing) that I'm sure no one would bid on them.

These are the three I decided on.





Our art group went to lunch at the Pub yesterday. What fun! Conley and Buzz even joined us. Nancy Stott was there too. Good to see her.We wanted to see the mural Ruth R. and Kay M painting on the bar there. It's really nice.

Lenore followed me home to get a little water color book I had promised to take to her and forgot. She was very impressed with my yard. I get no credit for that. Barrie has made it beautiful this year!

******************

For those of you who are bored today - here is a link to an article about "How to Tie a Knot in a Cherry Stem with your Tongue."

http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Knot-in-a-Cherry-Stem-With-Your-Tongue

1 comment:

Judi said...

Thank you, Duene.