Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday


Beautiful sunset at the lake last night. I think this one must have been for Nancy.

*****************

The Clampetts go to the lake.


Stomping in the water.

In the tent.




Cold enough to wear a coat, but KC loves to play in the water.
********************
When Kasey started to turn blue, we finally made her get out. Then she played in the tent a while, and we went home.

This morning my laptop would lock up on some web sites, it wouldn't let me delete my e-mail, then a message popped up that said something was corrupted and that I needed to run Check Disk. It wouldn't even let me shut down, so I did a hard shut down.

Later, I started it up again and walked away. Don't know if it ran Check Disk on itself or not, but it is working great now. And I can't figure out why the screen is suddenly so much easier to read. Seems it has more contrast, and the text is darker.

Going to try the new AV cable on the TV this morning.




1 comment:

Judi said...

Oh, that sunset is so beautiful and I got choked up when I read your caption. I love the image of God painting the sky to welcome Nancy.