Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday

Now playing on XM Radio - "That's My Story and I'm Stickin' to it."
______________________________________


I finished "Travels with Charley." I was a little disappointed that he got tired of traveling. I could have read more.

I also read a book called "Ain't She Sweet." Yeah, it was just like it sounds. A mindless romance which I started and finished in one day. It was a break from reading Steinbeck.

Now I have a book with three adventure novels, "King Solomon's Mines," "Allan Qutermain," and "She." I have no idea what to expect from these.

I also have Larry McMurtry's "Streets of Laredo." It's the sequel to "Lonesome Dove."








I started a new watercolor painting yesterday, but haven't even touched it today.

**************************
Barrie has been getting up at 4:30 AM the last two mornings. She is starting her fall training on a four wheeler with her dogs.
She said this morning a pickup had crashed into the Wolf Dodge building (The Old ZZZ's Motel). She heard the wreck at 4:30, then drove by it a few minutes later. She says it's so dusty at her dog lot she hasn't been taking her camera, but wished she had it this morning for the wreck.

No comments: