Thursday, August 12, 2010

Barrie took Kasey to the dance at the County Fair, and she had teenagers admiring her moves. Another night of watching a video on the computer "I Feel Like a Monster", one of Kasey's favorites.




*******************************

Yesterday I put on a sweater and closed all my windows. What a wimp I am! But it never got above 63 degrees in my house, and that's cold for August.

*******************************

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook a long time ago.

"It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3 kg. The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink twice as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. The woman has read this entire text. The man is still looking at his thumb."

1 comment:

Judi said...

Kasey is some dancer. I like her moves.