Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday

Sitting with the electic heater warming my toes and the sound of rain on my metal roof.  What a nice day!  You can almost hear the grass grow.

My drawing of a garlic bulb.  Maybe I should try an onion or a potato next.


****************************

I just sprayed my watercolor palette to moisten the paint and plan to do do something today.  I started a new one in art group on Wednesday.  It is on a hard board, called "Aquaboard", I think.  It's supposed to be super for watercolors, but I don't like it very well. (Not yet, anyway).  I'm not flexible about changing my painting surface.  I like to stick with the "same old".


Need to find out the channel and time of the Derby tomorrow.  I suppose TV coverage will be all day, and I like to see all the horses and hear about them and their owners.  I don't keep up with horse racing all year, but I sure like to see the Derby.




No comments: