Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday

No pictures today.

Had a big group for art at Rendezvous Pointe this morning for art group.  There were nine of us.

Lenore baked an apple rhubarb pie for us.  It was SO good.

***********************

Bill and Alice will be here sometime this afternoon.  They are like me - I called Alice and when she asked Bill what time they would be here, he said, "Oh, tell her sometime between noon and 4:00.  That's the way retirees are!

I have lasagna ready to bake and yesterday I  made deviled eggs and cole slaw.  I guess we won't starve.  Barrie has instructions to  pick up some beer for me and some wine for her and Uncle Bill.

Barrie and Kasey baked cupcakes last night and she took them to school this morning for her birthday treats.  Barrie said she was so excited about them.  Barrie told Julie to not be surprised if there were a few little pieces of egg shell in them.  Kasey loves to cook!


1 comment:

Judi said...

Have fun with Bill & Alice.