Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday

I spent most of my morning matting three new pieces to hang in the art room at Rendezvous Pointe.  It's time to take down some old ones and put up some new.  I have two watercolors and a charloal drawing I am taking in tomorrow.

My drawing of the day was a charcoal drawing of a table.  Not worth photographing it.  At least I am drawing a little.


Paul and Tracy's old grill wore out, and they just got a new one.  Tracy was delighted because they got a floor model and didn't have to put it all together.  It will cook 28 hamburgers.  She says they need  more friends! 

*****************************

Kasey didn't go to school today.  She was up most of the night with an earache, and Barrie took her to the clinc this morning. and was so glad she doesn't have strep or an ear infection.  The doctor gave her drops for the pain.   

****************************

I am listening to song # 49 of the 61 Chris LeDoux songs I have on my iPod. 

************************

Cute picture!  Remember this line from the movie "Titanic"?






1 comment:

stitching factory near me said...

Kasey didn't go to school today. She was up most of the night with an earache, and Barrie took her to the clinc this morning. and was so glad she doesn't have strep or an ear infection. The doctor gave her drops for the pain. salwar suits wholesaler , wholesale salwar kameez ,