Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

Our refrigerator is making ambulance sounds again.  It did this before, a long time ago.  I called someone to repair it, got his answering machine, and held the phone inside the refrigerator so he could hear what it sounded like. 

He called me back later, when I wasn't home.  He left a message.  I wish I could remember what his message was, because the refrigerator hasn't made that noise again since.  Until last week, anyway.

***********************

Barrie took a bunch of new pictures at her dog lot.  Kasey took most of them.  Good job handling the camera, kiddo!


Kudar, 10 months old.



Tinkerbell, getting some loving from Kasey.

****************************


An update on the egg from yesterday.

**************************

Rollie, the woman Rodney King is engaged to was not on the jury that acquitted the cops.  She was on the jury that awared him $3.8 million compensation.  From the news stories I read, the other jurors didn't want to award him near that amount, but she fought for it.  No wonder he likes her!





5 comments:

DADD said...

And now you see why she wanted him to get that much money. She knew it would be hers some day.

DADD said...

AAH!, before and after drawings.

Rollie said...

Yes, I know.

Duene said...

Rollie, I didn't know anything about it. You perked my interest, and I Googled it.

Rollie said...

I ended up in google also. When I first saw the headline I thought it was from the first jury. After the google I saw it the way you did. It just would have been something else had it been from the first jury.