Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

Our yard is starting to look so nice.  It's greening up, and Barrie has raked it, and trimmed willows.  She got a little bit of sod from somewhere and put it in the little front lawn.  We have never had a good lawn there.  The big pine trees were there, and the grass didn't like to grow under the trees.  And the yard had three puppies in it last year.They were not good gardeners!


I made myself draw a few things in the sketchbook yesterday.  So far, I am drawing things from life.  Kind of boring stuff, but challenging.  Today maybe I'll draw a tube of toothpaste.  It's kind of crumpled up and bent. 



And I did a tiny 4" x 6" painting in the little moleskine book.


1 comment:

Judi said...

I like the little blue bottle with the crooked cork, especially the shading.