Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday


I worked on an oil painting this morning.  Boy, did I paint!  I got more paint on my clothes than I did the canvas.  I like to photograph things I am working on, because for some reason, viewing the work in progress on the computer screen gives me a new perspective.  I can see things I don't see while I'm painting.

This is from a really old photo I took years ago out by the Air Force Detachment on the Boulder road.

***********************

I remembered to ask Barrie this morning if she can drive into her dog lot yet.  She is. 

***************************
I get so much spam e-maill, and am so tired of it.  My e-mail program catches almost all the scam and puts it in a scam folder.  But once in a while there is one that I want to read.

I get lots of offers to enlarge my penis, and lose weight, etc.  But I have been getting this one about once a week for several months now:

Good afternoon,
Here with the Better Business Bureau would like to inform you that we have received a complaint (ID 78688511) from a customer of yours in regard to their dealership with you.

Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT attached to this email (open with Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox) to view the details on this issue and suggest us about your position as soon as possible.

The people who sit around dreaming up this stuff need to get a job.



2 comments:

DADD said...

Yes, and when you open that attachment, that is when your computer gets a virus.

I NEVER, EVER open attachments unless I know who sent it and even then I may not open it.
I would rather miss some info rather than take the chance

Charmian said...

My message to you from yesterday must have ended up in Spam. Happy Easter!!!