Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday


How exciting, right?  (NOT!)  Keeping up with my vow to plop something on my drawing table every day and draw it.  Charcoal on charcoal paper, quick sketch, and no erasing allowed.  It's kind of like taking medicine, I know it's good for me and it should get better.

*****************************

Kasey went to Kindergarten screening yesterday.  She came home excited and happy.  They gave the kids new backpacks, loaded with dry erase board, pens, markers, crayons, pencils, and a list of summer activities available at the school. 

***********************

Barrie was playing a music video on her computer last night, and Kasey was on the couch with her, and they were singing along withit.  I tried to video it, but wasn't able to get anything.  The living room was too dark, and the TV was on.

************************



2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I love you blog

Judi said...

You find the silliest cartoons. LOL