Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday

Got a phone call this morning from a truck driver who wondered how to get to our house.  He was delivering a ton of dog food for Barrie.  He called me because Barrie washed her cell phone.  That's a little hard on them.  They don't like washing machines.

Barrie went down and got a new phone this morning.  She got a great deal and ended up having to pay $3 for a new phone.  She says it's nicer than her old one, so now she doesn't feel so bad about washing it.

*************************



Done?  Well, I'm through with it, anyway.  I love working with charcoal and am going to do more.  I really, really need to work on drawing fabric (and hands).


4 comments:

DADD said...

Looks good to me.

Judi said...

Nice...nice....NICE!

Charmian said...

That's terrific, Duene!! I'm gonna miss you tomorrow on the road trip.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! That picture is amazing!!! The drawing itself if really well done, and I love the pose you picked and... it's all just amazing. Seriously skillful. : )